So three weeks into my project I am making consistant daily forward progress. Now that my partner has returned from business and my awsome mother-in-law has returned to her home, I am settling back into the family's everyday routine. Or more to the point I am settling back into our family's routine but making small healthy changes. Some of these changes are being facilitated by my new running app.
Yup I downloaded a running app. Strava to be exact. I like it. It lets me see where I have been. And I do like to compete against myself. Oh and it gives me "acheivement" awards. So I can celebrate my fastest ever 1/2 mile etc.
ON the food front. More mindful eating seems to be helping. So far that is all. Simply trying to be aware of portion size and mindless snacking at work. I feel good and the scale says it is paying off one step at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment